The Senior Project Manager has the central accountability for project success. Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer, the members of the design team, and the subcontractors. Has full responsibility to execute the processes and procedures necessary to deliver project(s) on-time and on-budget meeting all contractual obligations. The Sr. PM must be able to balance and build relationships while meeting company goals for each project. The Sr. PM’s performance and relationship skills should lead to repeat business and referrals. Responsible for directing and coordinating assigned personnel and resources to complete projects safely and within budget and schedule.
Level: 10+ Years of Experience
Reports to: Director of Design Build
- Project leader.
- Point of contact between owner, subcontractors, and design team.
- Schedule development and management.
- Lead the buy-out and project set-up process.
- Prepare subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Experienced in resolving client, internal and external conflicts related to construction.
- Overall project coordination.
- Create positive team environment.
- Ability to monitor and forecast all project costs, billings, and cash flow.
- Responsible for all correspondence and documentation for the construction project.
- Work strategically with the site superintendent, project engineers, estimators, and project accountants.
- Ability to review and follow specifications, drawings, and construction cost budget.
- Ability to identify any constructability issues as well as site logistics.
- Insure proper quality control and safety measures take place prior to all critical installations.
- Project forecasting – cash flows, estimated cost at completion, project margins.
- Follow up after completion of the project, maintain contact with the owner during the guarantee period.
- Must have Construction Management, Architectural or Engineering Bachelor’s Degree
- Preconstruction/Estimating experience.
- At least 10+ years experience as a Project Manager or Sr. Project Engineer primarily in $5M+ commercial, institutional, educational, and/or healthcare facilities.
- Exercises independent judgment in achieving project objectives.
- Manage team members to meet client’s needs.