KAI Enterprises is currently seeking a creative and skilled individual to join our growing marketing team. We are looking for a full-time Senior Marketing Coordinator with exceptional leadership, communication, writing, graphics, design, and administrative skills to help lead our proposal and marketing efforts companywide and effectively coordinate our marketing strategy. In this role, you will work with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager and be expected to manage multiple projects concurrently. You will be responsible for leading proposal responsibilities and delegating as needed. In addition to developing effective proposal responses, you will be supporting marketing campaigns using digital and print graphics solutions, collaborating with the marketing team on the website, providing CRM and other marketing support. The ideal candidate is organized and creative and able to take on exciting new projects while adding your own personal touch.
You will be expected to work in a hybrid work environment, collaborating with KAI team members primarily in St. Louis, Dallas, and Atlanta as well as in our various project offices.
Level: 5-10 Years of Experience
Salary Range: $65,000 – $85,000
Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Support KAI’s proposal efforts from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Key support to marketing and business development team members across multiple offices.
- Organize and coordinate activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations for client meetings and project interviews, sales packets, SF 330s, forms, and submittals to meet established processes and deadlines.
- Work with technical staff in the writing and editing of resumes, project descriptions, technical documents, proposal narratives, etc.
- Maintain CRM database including maintenance of opportunities, projects, employees, clients, text library, contacts along with mailing and special events information.
- Develop and maintain marketing resource materials i.e., brochures, data sheets, project lists, and presentation slides.
- Assist in coordinating professional project photography as well as graphic and photography organization. Work with the marketing team to coordinate professional headshots.
- Assist in management of websites, social media platforms, and company intranet platform.
- Create graphics for proposals and social media content.
- Works with media contacts on company news releases and feature opportunities.
- Lead/support award submittals.
- Coordinate client and community outreach, special events, conferences, and trade shows along with supporting materials.
- Develop email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with HR department and oversee marketing involvement in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Strong proficiency using Adobe InDesign required.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator preferred.
- Experience using CRM products such as Unanet, Deltek, or Cosential preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work efficiently and remain organized.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, responding to changing needs and schedules.
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities.
- Equivalent of bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Marketing experience in architecture, engineering, construction or real estate development required.
- Experience in the production of proposals, marketing materials and graphics required.
This summary reflects the core responsibilities of the Sr. Marketing Coordinator and may evolve based on the candidate’s skillset and interests.