KAI Enterprises is currently seeking a creative and highly-skilled individual to join our dynamic and growing marketing team. We are looking for a full-time, permanent Senior Marketing Coordinator in our DFW office who will exercise exceptional leadership, communication, writing, graphics, design, and administrative skills to manage our proposal efforts companywide and effectively coordinate our marketing strategy. In this role, you will be the key liaison for our growing DFW office managing the department’s day-to-day marketing responsibilities. As part of this role, you will be in contact with all departments and entities and be expected to manage multiple projects concurrently. You will be responsible for managing proposal workload, assigning responsibilities and delegating as needed. You will be expected to work in a hybrid work environment, primarily using virtual meetings to collaborate with the marketing team located in St. Louis as well as various KAI personnel in our multiple primary and project offices.
In addition to developing effective proposal responses, you will be creating marketing campaigns using digital and print graphics solutions, collaborating with the marketing team on further development of the KAI website, providing CRM and administrative marketing support funneled from the DFW office. The ideal candidate is organized and creative and able to take on exciting new projects while adding your own personal touch. This position is ideally suited for someone who is self-motivated, has a passion for effective communications, and is able to work with different personalities.
Level: 5-10 Years of Experience
Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Effectively leads KAI’s pursuit process for opportunities primarily throughout Texas, overseeing proposal efforts from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Key support to marketing/business development team members across multiple offices, with primary focus in DFW.
- Organizes, coordinates and controls activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations for client meetings and project interviews, sales packets, SF 330s, forms, and submittals to meet established processes and deadlines.
- Effectively communicate with technical staff to accomplish the writing and editing of resumes, project descriptions, technical documents, proposal narratives, etc.
- Responsible for final proposal product: printing, binding, and delivery or the delegation thereof.
- Maintains CRM database including maintenance of opportunities, projects, employees, clients, text library, contacts along with mailing and special events information.
- Participate in the development of and is responsible for maintaining marketing resource materials i.e. brochures, data sheets, project lists, and presentation slides.
- Maintain data on projects and office personnel; assures that resume information is current and accurate.
- Assist in coordinating professional project photography as well as graphic and photography organization.
- Assist in management of corporate websites, social media platforms, and company intranet platform knows as TEKTON.
- Work with DFW media contacts on company news releases and feature opportunities.
- Lead award submittals.
- Coordinate client, community outreach, and special events as well as conferences and trade shows along with supporting materials.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns/e-newsletters.
- Coordinate professional headshots for individuals in the DFW office.
- Manage marketing’s involvement in the onboarding process for new hires in the DFW office.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe InDesign required.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom preferred.
- Experience using CRM tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and within an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities.
- Equivalent of bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Marketing experience in the architecture, engineering, construction or real estate development required.
- Experience in the production of proposals, marketing materials and graphics required.
This summary reflects the core responsibilities of the Sr. Marketing Coordinator and may evolve based on the candidate’s skillset and interests.