KAI Enterprises is currently seeking a creative and highly skilled individual to join our dynamic and growing marketing team. We are looking for a full-time, permanent Senior Marketing Coordinator who will exercise exceptional leadership, communication, writing, graphics, design, and administrative skills to manage our proposal efforts companywide and effectively coordinate our marketing strategy. As part of this role, you will be in contact with all departments and be expected to manage multiple projects concurrently. You will be responsible for managing proposal workload for the department, assigning responsibilities and delegating as needed.
In this role, in addition to developing effective responses to RFPs and RFQs that showcase KAI’s expertise, you will be creating marketing campaigns using digital and print graphics solutions, collaborating with the marketing team on the new KAI website, and providing CRM and administrative marketing support. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and creative, and able to take on exciting new projects, adding your own personal touch. This position will be ideally suited to someone who is self-motivated, has a passion for effective communications, and able to work with different types of personalities.
Level: 3-5 Years of Experience
Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Effectively leads KAI’s pursuit process, overseeing proposal efforts for the whole department.
- Key support to marketing/business development team members across multiple offices.
- Organizes, coordinates and controls activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations for client meetings and project interviews, sales packets, 330s, forms, and submittals to meet established guidelines and target dates.
- Effectively communicates with technical staff to accomplish the writing and editing of resumes, project descriptions, technical documents, etc.
- Responsible for final proposal product: printing, binding, and delivery or the delegation thereof.
- Maintains CRM database including maintenance of opportunities, projects, employees, clients, text library, contacts along with mailing and special events information.
- Participates in the development of and is responsible for maintaining marketing resource materials-brochures, data sheets, project lists, and presentation slides.
- Maintains data on projects and office personnel; assures that resume information is current, accurate and appropriate.
- Assists in coordinating professional project photography as well as graphic and photography organization, management of corporate websites and social media platforms, award submittals, and coordination of client and community outreach events.
- Develop email marketing campaigns/e-newsletters & special events.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. InDesign proficiency required. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience preferred.
- Experience using CRM tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and within an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task, responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities.
- Equivalent of bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Marketing experience in the architecture, engineering, construction or real estate development required.
- Experience in the production of proposals, marketing materials and graphics required.
This summary reflects the core responsibilities of the Sr. Marketing Coordinator and may evolve based on the candidate’s skillset and interests.