KAI Enterprises is currently seeking a creative and highly skilled individual to join our dynamic team. We are looking for a full-time, permanent Marketing Coordinator who will use exceptional communication, writing, graphics, design, and administrative skills to coordinate our marketing strategy. As part of this role, you will be in contact with all departments, and be able to manage multiple projects concurrently. You will be responsible for managing and updating the new KAI website, developing effective responses to RFPs and RFQs that showcase KAI’s expertise, creating marketing campaigns using digital and print graphics solutions, and providing CRM and administrative marketing support. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and creative, and able to take on exciting new projects, adding your own personal touch. This position will be ideally suited to someone who is self-motivated and has a passion for effective communications.
Level: 1-3 Years’ Experience
Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Key support to marketing/business development team members in multiple offices.
- Organizes, coordinates and controls activities involved in the preparation of marketing proposals, presentations for client meetings and project interviews, sales packets, forms, and submittals to meet established guidelines and target dates.
- Responsible for final proposal product: printing, binding, and delivery.
- Participates in the development of and is responsible for maintaining marketing resource materials-brochures, data sheets, project lists, and presentation slides.
- Maintains data on projects and office personnel; assures that resumes file information is current, accurate and appropriate.
- Maintains graphic and photo files and assists in coordinating professional project photography.
- Assists in final production of marketing documents—duplication, collating, binding, labeling, etc.
- Assists in management of firm’s social media platforms.
- Assists in management of corporate websites including site updates and posting blogs.
- Assists in monitoring website traffic and social media performance.
- Assists with email marketing campaigns/e-newsletters and special events.
- Data entry, updates and maintains CRM and marketing databases.
- Coordinates with and assists other marketing members.
- Maintains CRM database including maintenance of opportunities, projects, employees, clients, text library, contacts along with mailing and special events information.
- Responsible for group mail-outs; maintains mailing lists.
- Assists in coordinating client and community outreach events including conferences, career fairs, trade shows, golf outings, volunteer programs, etc.
- Assists with creation and submittal of awards
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. InDesign required. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency preferred.
- Knowledge of email marketing tools such as Constant Contact and Hootsuite a plus.
- Social Media experience posting to platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter Instagram preferred.
- Knowledge of web traffic monitoring tools such as Google Analytics a plus.
- Experience using Deltek CRM preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work efficiently and within an organized manner.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Excellent ability to multi-task, responding to constantly changing needs and schedules.
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities.
- Excellent time management skills. Excellent organizational, communication and leadership abilities.
- Equivalent of bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Marketing experience in the architecture, engineering, construction or real estate development industry preferred.
- Experience in the production of proposals, marketing materials and graphics required.