KAI Enterprises is currently seeking a creative and skilled individual to join our growing marketing team. We are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator with strong communication, writing, graphics, design, and administrative skills to help support proposal and marketing efforts companywide. In this role, you will work with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager to maintain the department’s day-to-day marketing responsibilities and be able to support multiple projects concurrently. You will be responsible for managing and updating the KAI website, developing effective responses to RFPs and RFQs, creating marketing campaigns using digital and print graphics solutions, and providing CRM and administrative marketing support. The ideal candidate is both organized and creative. This position will be ideally suited to someone who is self-motivated and has a passion for effective communications.
You will be expected to work in a hybrid work environment, collaborating with KAI team members primarily in St. Louis, Dallas, and Atlanta as well as in our various project offices.
Level: 1-5 Years of Experience
Salary Range: $45,000 – $65,000
Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Key support to marketing and business development team members in multiple offices.
- Organizes and coordinates activities in the preparation of proposals, presentations for client meetings and project interviews, sales packets, and submittals to meet established guidelines and target deadlines.
- Responsible for final proposal product: printing, binding, and delivery.
- Participates in the development of and is responsible for maintaining marketing resource materials-brochures, data sheets, project lists, and presentation slides.
- Maintains data on projects and office personnel; assures that resumes file information is current and accurate.
- Maintains graphic and photo files and assists in coordinating professional project photography.
- Assist in management of firm’s social media platforms and monitoring analytics
- Assist in management of corporate websites including site updates and posting blogs.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns/e-newsletters and special events.
- Support CRM efforts and maintain databases.
- Coordinates with and assists other marketing members.
- Support vendor/supplier registration efforts.
- Responsible for group mailings and maintaining contact lists.
- Assists in coordinating client and community outreach events including conferences, career fairs, trade shows, golf outings, volunteer programs, etc.
- Assist with creation and submittal of awards.
- Strong proficiency using Adobe InDesign required.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator preferred.
- Knowledge of email marketing tools such as Constant Contact and Hootsuite a plus.
- Social Media experience posting to platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram preferred.
- Knowledge of web traffic monitoring tools such as Google Analytics a plus.
- Experience using CRM products such as Unanet, Deltek, or Cosential preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work efficiently and remain organized.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads.
- Strong editing and proofreading abilities.
- Equivalent of bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Marketing experience in the architecture, engineering, construction or real estate development industry preferred.
- Experience in the production of proposals, marketing materials and graphics required.
This summary reflects the core responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Coordinator and may evolve based on the candidate’s skillset and interests.