Process accounts payable from receipt of invoice through distribution of payment. Provide back-up for payroll department. Provide specialized support and assistance for Finance Department and Project Controls.
Reports to: Controller
- Process full cycle accounts payable.
- Input Accounts Payables in accounting system.
- Prepare Accounts Payable Checks
- Review and process credit card payments.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and resolve discrepancies.
- Coordinate preparation of 1099 tax information reporting at year end and maintain W9 files.
- Maintain the billing/payables email accounts.
- Support Project Accountant and Controller as needed.
- Process expense reports on weekly basis.
- Any combination of training, experience, and/or education equivalent to five years of recent, progressively responsible experience in the accounting field, including at least three years in accounts payable and payroll, specifically in the Engineering and Design professional services industry.